Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
3rd Shift Inspector
Burlington, WI 53105
This position is responsible for mold loading, assembly, packaging and various secondary operations throughout the plant.
- Inspect, trim, assemble, and package a variety of rubber and plastic products.
- Load inserts into molds as needed in the Press areas.
- Learn new assembly and packing equipment as introduced to improve current process or support new processes or parts.
- Perform rework operations as assigned.
- Set-up, operate and perform change-over for various packaging and punch/drill machines.
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc., appropriate to the position.
- Perform department TPM and/or 5S checklists as assigned.
- Follow standard work, line clearance and setup verification procedures relevant to position.
- Follow PPE and safety rules specified for the work area.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Train others within the work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Position Skills Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to comprehend and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a consistent basis.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment.
- Normal factory environment with exposure to dust, noise, and temperature variations.