Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Quality Auditor ensures that standards of excellence are maintained during the production process and also that all quality specifications are met for any given product or procedure. Quality Auditor communicates with employees to determine if job functions are carried out with the aspect of quality in mind. This includes observing employees while using equipment to ensure such equipment is functioning at top quality levels. Quality Auditor is expected to come up with suggestions on methods to bring equipment and work procedures into compliance with quality control standards. Once an audit is conducted, the Quality Auditor must file all audit reports.
Review the floor daily to ensure that all documentation are in place.
- Report any improper paperwork at the work stations, out of calibration gages and unlabeled gages to the Quality Manager.
- Conduct daily inspection at work stations
- Document any findings properly
- Report daily parts and/or process non-conformances to Quality Engineer or Quality Manager.
- Report major, reoccurring and neglected non-conformances to Quality Manager
- Promptly inspect any master required to eliminate production down time
- Daily verification through measurement Masters on the shop floor to audit their accuracy.
- Work with operators and set up machinists to ensure the quality of the parts are within specifications
- Complete measurements whenever a V-Study or part analysis is required.
- Fill in for Receiving, Final Inspection or Gage Lab Technician when requested
- Assist with Continuous Improvement Project when requested
- Assist QE with Gage R&R and capability studies when requested
- Assist with internal ISO audit and sorting of nonconforming parts when requested
- Behave in a professional manner that always represents the Company in the highest ethical standard
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform other duties assigned by Quality Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 2 years of Quality Inspection or machining experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Familiar with gages hardness, plating thickness, dial calipers, micrometers, optical comparators, dial bore gages, dial indicator, profilometer and CMM. Must be able to read a blue print, interpret sampling AQL, must have good communication and computer skills. Must be able to pass company prescreening assessments.