Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Quality Control Manager
Preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Reliable High School graduate with strong understanding of Quality Control Management in the manufacturing field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing setting - CNC preferred
- Must have solid understanding of ISO 9001 management systems
- Experience in auditing
- Operation and understanding of various measurement gages and equipment
- Gage calibration & tracking software experience a plus
- Computer skills and record keeping of quality documentation is necessary
- CMM experience and ability to understand and use PC DMIS
- Ability to simultaneously manage several objectives, changing priorities and reassign priorities to complete assignments as needed.
- Prioritizing and managing QA department activities and workload to support the strategic goals of the company
- First piece, in process, and last piece inspection
- CMM use and programming
- Maintenance of gages, including gage pins, blocks, micrometers, calipers, indicators & other instruments and the ability and experience to determine their suitability and application to specific measuring criteria
- In-house calibration of certain gages/equipment
- Documentation control of quality related records
- Preparation of quality records, including COC
- Lead corrective action process to ensure that identified causes are adequately addressed
- Lead problem solving and root cause identification
- Review and action customer complaints and inquiries
- Additional duties as assigned