Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Quality Assurance Tech
- Monitor the manufacturing process through product and process audits
- Inspect and approve first pieces in machining - this includes a complete layout each time a machining center is setup for production, and filing appropriate paperwork
- Keep control of and maintain the flow of nonconforming areas
- Perform internal ISO audits and resolve any problems with audits
- Review returned product upon arrival and process appropriate paperwork
- Enter, monitor, and maintain gage calibration and paperwork
- Maintain quality files from vendors and customers
- Sort nonconforming product for production departments as needed
- Recognize own capabilities and take initiative to continually improve
- Perform other duties as assigned
The physical requirements for this position require frequent standing and intermittent walking, bending, sitting, and lifting of parts that may at times be in excess of 50#. The Quality Assurance Technician should have the physical and mental ability to perform the above necessary job functions while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and mechanical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, at all levels within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, working in a fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior
- Experience with Six Sigma methods desired
- Experience with direct customer communication desired
- Part participation as lead facilitator is helpful
- Three (3) to five (5) years of manufacturing or industrial experience