Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- MIG weld steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and other materials to specification.
- Square up and weld various geometries of components.
- Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and understand size of fillet forms.
- Weld both vertical and horizontal pieces.
- Understand various edge preps before welding.
- Good understanding of set up techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift position located in Kenosha County.
- $13-18 per hour, depending on experience
- Minimum 1+ years MIG welding experience required.
- Steel toe boots and welding helmet.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: MIG, TIG, weld, welder, fabricating, fabricate, steel, aluminum, welding, blueprint