Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Printing Machine Adjusters
This position is required to setup, maintain and troubleshoot bag machine production and printing processes.
- Read job pocket orders in English
- Identify product and materials required from Set-up Sheet
- includes correct paper type, weight, lot number, width, pounds required for job, etc.
- accurate ink colors
- correct former size, gear size, cylinders, etc.
- waxes, seam glue
- specific carton number required for packing, proper labeling of cartons and palette layout
- Setup production lines efficiently and timely as required by supervision
- Inspect product quality
- size, print, quantities, etc.
- Maintain machine speed to level required by supervision
- Keep accurate reports
- includes run times, quantity produced and other reports requested by supervision
- Oversee and maintain a safe working environment on production lines
- must be alert to safety hazards for self and other employees
- Work in team environment
- Relieve other positions as needed
High School Diploma preferred, but not required.
TWO TO THREE YEARS OF MACHINE OPERATION/SETUP EXPERIENCE WITH HAND TOOLS.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide simple numbers (100 s and 1000 s). Perform these operations using American and Metric units of measurement.
Must possess mechanical aptitude sufficient to setup and troubleshoot machine problems involving variables in standardized situations.
Good verbal and written English skills.