Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Project Coordination: Project manage support side of complex construction projects from initial bidding, purchase order management, permitting, village inspection coordination, change orders and scheduling of subcontractor labor. Ensure proper filing of subcontractor insurance certifications. Create timelines and communication systems for all stakeholders. Schedule all subcontractors, installers and customer interaction.
- 3 rd Party Liaison: Continuously interact with vendor, subcontractors and various permitting organizations to ensure smooth project operations and completion. Schedule labor and monitor subcontractors project progress. Request subcontractor bids and file for future work. Accommodate both vendor and permitting organizations unique operating processes and logistics.
- Customer Support: Provide customer support and process education to customers to resolve scheduling and other project issues. Gather key information from customer and communicate new information to all stakeholders.
- Office Operations: Manage all invoicing and contractor payments using QuickBooks. Manage all customer files. Document all permits for all construction jobs. Occasionally purchase supplies for customers and charge back to company. Managing Facebook and other social media accounts.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent Project Management / Organizational skills to manage complex project timelines with a strong attention to urgent details. Proactive multi-tasker with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to research and implement solutions to issues that arise
- Ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders in a timely fashion, including written communication. Ability to work as a positive, proactive team member.
- Proactive multi-tasker with excellent follow-up skills
- Office Management skills to manage filing, invoices and other important documentation
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with using QuickBooks to perform accounting functions such as invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
Additional Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Associate s Degree or Bachelor s degree a strong plus
- Experience in the construction industry a plus