Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun.
- Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire opportunities.
- Previous manufacturing experience in an assembly capacity required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic and stable work history.