Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Work from manufacturing order, pick lists, bills of material, and instructions, pull orders from finished stock storage area; select proper quantity, repack as necessary, apply proper labels to carton and containers, place on skid and move to the staging area.
- Keep production departments supplied with in-process parts, materials and supplies.
- Pull items requested or where required from stock areas and truck to production areas.
- Receive components parts and subassemblies; verify counts and identification before moving into warehouse or paint staging area.
- Utilize available storage space in an efficient manner. Arrange for materials to be rotated in a proper first in, first out manner.
- Stock inventory in proper location, consolidate and rotate according to established procedures.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as specified.
- Assist in the Shipping and Receiving department as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Temp to hire positions located in Kenosha, WI.
- All 3 shifts available, $10-13/hr. depending on experience.
- Forklift experience strongly preferred.
- Candidates with solid work history and minimal gaps in employment will receive first consideration.
- Regular and prompt attendance is a must.
Keywords: forklift, fork truck, reach truck, standup, warehouse, picker, order picker, material handler, inventory, scanner, labor, packaging, production, industrial, manufacturing.