Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction and throughput
- Design engineering regarding product tooling to ensure effectual production methods
- Conferring with vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, part or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings and design concepts in accordance with the R&D and quality assurance functions
- Providing engineering support in production department to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems
- Coordinating work with engineering staff, tool room personnel, assigned technicians and outside vendors
- Supporting company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, and good manufacturing practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Building engineering structure to scale and grow with the strategy of the company
- Leading cross-functional projects within area of responsibility
- Recognizing own capabilities and taking initiative to continually improve
- 1st shift, direct hire opportunity