Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Perform a variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain and repair structures, electrical systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Duties and Overall Responsibilities
- Perform highly skilled maintenance work to maintain and repair structures, electrical systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Program or edit Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Assist Maintenance Technician Journeyman as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The physical requirements for this position require continuous standing and intermittent walking, bending, sitting, and lifting that may at times be in excess of 50#, up to 100#. The Maintenance Technician should have the physical and mental ability to perform the above necessary job functions while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
Skills and Experience
- Basic math skills counting, adding, subtracting, multiplication, division
- In-depth knowledge of various trades
- At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment
- One to three years electrical or mechanical trades training
This description covers principal job functions and is not intended to be a complete
listing of all duties that may be assigned during normal or emergency operations