Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Prepare and ensure all transactions meet trade compliance/regulatory requirements for completeness and accuracy
- Ensures accurate pricing on documents
- Effectively communicate availability and shipping information
- Coordinate with other departments, warehouses on shipments, pick-up, etc.
- Audits post-export documents from brokers/freight forwarder to validate accuracy
- Interfaces with customs brokers, transportation providers and freight forwarders to ensure consistency with defined processes to provide most cost effective and timely transport method
- Enter and ensure satisfactory resolution of all export customer complaints including credit memo generation as needed
- Keep and maintain accurate and complete record of all export transactions
- Code and process all 3rd party freight vendors/freight forwarders invoices
- Completes export compliance screening
- Provides Free Trade Agreements and other certificates of origin, analysis, etc. As needed
- Develop, maintain and follow compliance controls, processes and procedures (with recommendations for improvements as needed)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Strong Customer Focus
- Attention to detail