Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Flexographic Machine Operator
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Sets up and operates flexographic printing press to print designs or lettering on rolls of flexible plastic film, paper, and nonabsorbent stock for use in making products, such as plastic, paper, or waxed paper bags, and paper drinking cups.
- Fills dye fonts with prescribed inks or dyes.
- Moves levers to engage dye rolls, adjusting position of cylinder to print two or more colors without overlapping or smearing previously printed area.
- Inserts shaft through core of paper or plastic roll and secures roll on press in feed position.
- Splices end of roll to trailer sheet remaining in press, using tape, and turns hand wheel to regulate roll tension and feed as directed.
- Starts press, adjusting speed, tension, and alignment of printing plate as necessary.
- Cuts sample of printed material from end of printed roll and inspects for imperfections, such as blurred or off-center impressions.
- Cleans rubber plate, cylinder, and dye fonts, using solvent, and lubricates press as needed, using grease gun.
- May operate press equipped with laminator attachment to print and laminate polyethylene or cellophane sheeting.
- May operate press that prints, cuts, and folds paper stock to make paper napkins.
- 3 rd shift, temp to hire or direct hire position!
- $17 23/hr., depending on experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with flexographic printing equipment.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: printing, press, print, machine, operator, adjuster, manual, control, packaging, production, flexographic.