Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Follow prints, use sample assemblies, and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Inspect PCB assemblies for proper solder, polarity and part presence/absence.
- Replace and repair faulty and poorly soldered circuits.
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Mount assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Other related assembly duties as assigned.
- $10-13/hr. depending on experience.
- Solid work history and proven reliability desired.
- Electronics experience preferred but not required.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Candidates with a solid work history with minimal gaps in employment will be granted first consideration.
- Strong manual dexterity skills.
Keywords: assembly, electronics, circuit board, solder, soldering, thru hole, manufacturing, assemble, electrical, industrial, component, technician.