Burlington, WI 53105
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and edit AutoCAD drawings for electrical equipment including power panels, control systems, etc.
- Test RexCon s concrete batching control and communications equipment to ensure that it meets specifications and the needs of our customers.
- Assist in handling preparing, producing, and monitoring shop orders. This includes tracking inventory using Excel.
- Occasionally, assemble and wire equipment.
- Power panel and control systems development work.
- Read electrical prints (schematics) and track wiring through a plant into equipment to the terminal blocks
- Excellent skills at using CAD to produce electrical schematics. Auto CAD preferred.
- Excellent people skills and desire to help customers resolve problems.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with inventory and shop floor control programs.
- Experience at building, debugging, and repairing electronic equipment.
- Experience with process controls and related equipment.
- Clear understanding of hot, neutral, and safety ground . Understands AC power sources (single phase, three phase) and related equipment (circuit breakers, transformers, power factor correction, uninterruptible power supplies, etc.).
- Understands the difference between safety ground and signal ground.
- Able to measure all levels of AC and DC voltages as well as current.
- Understand 4-20 mA signals and how to measure them (e.G. Process control equipment utilizing a variable speed drive or control valve)
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Experience in manufacturing setting a plus
- 2-5 years experience
Halpin Staffing Services is an established staffing agency in southeast, WI with locations in Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. We staff for a variety of roles and industries including manufacturing, light industrial, administrative, professional and technical. We serve both small and large businesses based on need.
Benefits of working with Halpin Staffing:
- Permanent Job Opportunities: the majority of roles through Halpin are on a temp to hire, permanent basis. Temp to hire means there is a 90-day period in which you ll be a Halpin employee. Once the period is complete and has gone well, the client company is eligible to hire you permanently.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance offered after probationary period. Vacation and holiday pay available to employees based on hours criteria. 401k available to employees after 1 year.
- Large Client Base: Halpin has been staffing in southeast Wisconsin for 20+ years. During this time, our client base has become quite extensive and ranges from southern parts of Milwaukee, northern, IL and west to the Janesville/Beloit areas. With over 500 clients/prospects throughout these areas, working with Halpin gives job seekers a huge advantage as our network quickly becomes yours!
- Employee/Employer Relationship: Halpin recruiters pride themselves on getting to know their candidates/employees in order to build a strong working relationship. Over the years we ve received great feedback from employees who feel this sets us apart from other staffing agencies.