Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Customer Service Specialist
- Process and document S. and international sales orders.
- Process returns requests.
- Establish new customer profiles, both domestic and international.
- Assist customers with resolving issues related to product availability and delivery.
- Process invoice payments.
- Assist with product complaints.
- Perform varied administrative tasks necessary to the department’s function.
- Assist with filing and maintaining filing drawers.
- Review current promotions with customers.
- Temp to hire positions located in Kenosha, WI.
- 1st $10-13/hr.
- Minimum of two years related customer service experience in high-volume call center environment required.
- High School diploma/GED Equivalent required; prefer additional formal training.
- Good communication, listening, and business writing skills required.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office required.
- Highly detail-orientated, accurate, organized, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment during periods of high call volume.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
Keywords: customer service, call center, account, phones, reception, order, data entry, administrative, clerical, office.