Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Measure and cut various types of wood per supervisor/customer orders.
- Finish sand panels prior to assembly
- Assemble upper & lower cabinets
- Assemble face frames
- Assemble and finish sand solid wood doors
- Build box drawers
- Install windows, door, cabinets etc.
- Various other labor duties as assigned.
- 1st shift opportunities.
- Temp to hire positions in Kenosha, WI.
- $10-15/hr., depending on experience.
- Experience with related equipment such as tape measure, saws, hand tools and other carpentry related equipment required.
- Carpentry/cabinet making experience desired but not required.
- Students with recent wood shop classes or technical training encouraged to apply.
- Outgoing personality willing to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Ability to lift 50lbs+ on an occasional basis.
Keywords: carpentry, general labor, cabinet, construction, woodworking, sand, saw, manufacturing, production, assembly, builder.