Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
- Operates company-owned and leased vehicles safely in delivering merchandise to and from customers and suppliers.
- Assists in loading and unloading merchandise on vehicles.
- Obtain signatures or payments on delivery and pick up tickets.
- Follows assigned scheduling of deliveries; makes deliveries on time as scheduled.
- Follow proper procedures in reporting accidents in accordance with company policy.
- Collect cash or check on C.O.D. orders.
- May assist in routing city deliveries.
- Report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles.
- Maintains vehicles in neat and clean condition; observe traffic laws.
- Maintains neat personal appearance; always remains courteous and service-minded in dealing with customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of shortages, overloads or damaged merchandise; refers customer complaints to supervisor.
- Assist in warehouse duties as needed by Supervisors.
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent or any combination of education and experience which provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with basic office procedures.
- Valid Drivers License, keep and maintain proper driving credentials (CDL, Hazmat Endorsement).
- Solid driving record.
- Background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Good communication skills